Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Linking players again

Today is a non baseball related post. I am going to share with every one on how to link players into chats. I see a few newer guys and maybe they don't know how to do it yet and I hate not having a player linked into the chat.





  • 1.First thing you need to do is be able to click on a player profile.


  • 2.After you click on the player profile look at the left side and under the blog there is a green + next to some binoculars.


  • 3.Click on the green +.


  • 4.After you click that a little head picture should show up.


  • 5.You have now added that guy to you clipboard.


  • 6.Now go over to the chat formate that you wanted to link the player to.


  • 7.Under your text box you will see an up arrow over a little clipboard.


  • 8.Click on that and there you go. If you want feel free to test it in my trade chat box. I trade chat with just about every one so give it a try.