The National League
(Also Know As Who Gives a Crap League!)
Montreal Otters have had a nice start to the season. They have a bit of a youth movement going on.
- Hitting: There is not a big scare bat in the line-up but they do have enough hitters to score a few runs.
- Fielding: Defense is another strong point here. Last season they had the fewest errors in the world and had a good +/- ratio. They should finish near the top in fielding again this season.
Buffalo Freeze is a team built for post season success.
- Pitching: There staff starts with one of the best in the world Russell Reitz. He is backed up by Will Patel, Shane Kraemer, and Darren Hamilton to give the team an outstanding starting staff. The bullpen features the aging but still great Norm Garcia and Daniel Ransom giving them a great bridge from first inning to the ninth.
- Fielding: Over the last few seasons there have been improvement to the defense here. They are still a bit below average but on the rise.
Toledo LittleGREENmen just missed the post season last year and are looking for a way to get that all important one more win.
- Hitting: Nothing is too scary about this line-up though last season they posted the 5th best OPS in the NL.
- Fielding: The raw ratings of their defense makes this team look below average in the field.
- Pitching: Angel Cueto is the ace of the staff and is supported by a couple of solid starters behind him. The bullpen has enough arms to pull out wins late in the game.
- Hitting: Last season they had the second best OPS in the NL despite not have many great hitters. They have a solid 1-8 line-up though.
- Fielding. The % was good and they had a solid +/- ratio on defense. Also the ratings look solid so they could be a top five fielding team this season.
Washington D.C. Black Bears have had half a decade sub 70 win totals and are about ready to make the turnaround.
- Pitching: At this time the starters are fairly... Well lets just call them back of the rotation guys. As we reach the 20 game mark though this will change and a brilliant star will be called up. Victor Ayala AAA time is almost near the end. The second he touches the hill in the bigs he will be one of the top three pitchers in the world. Joel Priest may also be called upon to give them a very nice one-two punch. With those promotion the bullpen will be given a bit of a boost with the exiled starters.
- Hitting: The front of the line-up is in nice shape with Bernie Winn, and Al Matos. Once Again though, AAA Super Stars are just about to be on the conference call. Ryuu Shigetoshi was acquired via a trade with the Mighty Millers of Minnesota for Dario Lee and Roger Jamison. Shigetoshi is going to run circles around the bases. Bo Parnell will also bring in a power bat into the line-up.
- Fielding: This is a terrible fielding team. Last season they were way upside down in +/- while also having a bottom three %. This season might be a bit better but still very near the bottom.
Philadelphia Phillies are a NL traditional power house looking to regain the steam engine this season.
- Fielding: This is a very good defensive team. One of the best in the NL.
Pittsburgh Flying Dutchmen have found themselves in the post season in each of the last three years.
- Pitching: The Rotation is not the prettiest girl at the dance but it will turn a few heads. The bullpen though is rock solid.
- Hitting: Mega bat Danny Ramirez is the heart and soul of the line-up.
- Fielding: Upside down on +/- last season and no improvements made the will find themselves very near the bottom.
Scranton Spam are in a bit of a twirl right now with a very large gap from the top players to the bottom guys.
- Fielding: I don't really see much in the raw ratings to think that the defense is very good. The Numbers though have them at 66+ plays to 33- and a .982%. I will call them below average for now.
Charleston Ashley Coopers have a chance to make the post season for the first time since S15.
- Hitting: The line-up doesn't have much stand-out star power but it also doesn't have many easy outs either.
Wichita Waves have been in total rebuild for the last few season. This is still a team for the future rather then this season. Loads of quality prospects here.
- Pitching: Miguel Nieves is in his twilight but still has good inning to give.
- Hitting: Ruben Espinoza is talented but right now the rest of the line-up is not that pretty.
- Fielding: Terrible.
Houston Grandes have had a great run of nine straight division championships but now heading to reloading.
- Pitching: Nothing too great in the rotation but still a pretty good pen.
- Hitting: About a middle of the road or just below line-up.
- Fielding: Since there has been a bunch of movement I just glanced at the ratings and they should hold up in the field just fine.
Charlotte Shock... GO ARMY!!!!!! With Houston in decline this team has a chance to make the post season.
- Pitching: The starters are just not very exciting. The bullpen on the other hand is very talented.
- Fielding: Leave it to the marines to completely forget about defense. Pretty terrible right now. With the lack of a strong rotation the combination could be the downfall.
NL ROY Victor Ayala
Sacramento Renegades have had two World Series titles in the last five season but years with a lack of training budget has finally caught up with them.
- Hitting: The line-up is below average.
- Fielding: Top five fielding team in the NL.
Vancouver Whitecaps are a solid team top to bottom but missing a little star power.
- Pitching: The bullpen is the talk of this staff. Maybe the best bullpen in the NL. The rotation is not that good to look at though. They do give the team a chance I think though.
- Hitting: The line-up is capable of scoring plenty of runs to help out the starters. Not too many holes up and down.
- Fielding: Way too many - plays last season. -82 is just too many.
Las Vegas Xfinity have not been over .500 in 9 seasons.
- Pitching: From top to bottom it really isn't that bad of a staff here.
- Hitting: The line-up on the other hand is not that good.
- Fielding: The defense here is great. Top three for sure.
Salem EliteDucks have been on the runner-up for the last six season.
- Pitching: Big Dick Randall will always be one of me favorite plays in this world and I hope to add him to my roster next season. Overall though this team is lacking quality pitching and getting old.
- Hitting: Four time MVP Jordan Weiss will continue to build his Hall of Fame resume. The line-up as a whole is above average.
- Fielding: Top Five or better.
Buffalo take the NLCS over Washington in 7. Reitz over Ayala in a great pitching match-up. One for the story books.
The World Series Goes to Buffalo in six over The Red Legs.
AL Cy Young Graham Romero
NL Cy Young Russell Reitz
AL ROY Tex House
NL ROY Victor Ayala