- Wilt O'Connor is still out there looking for a 2 year deal worth about 6 million. He would be a fine stop gap and back of the rotation starter.
- Herm Walker is on the decline but he should pitch well enough to cover his asking price of about 6.5 over 2 years.
- Jayson Tartbull asking for less than 4 million over 2 years and he can also plug innings at the back of a rotation.
- Louie Lima is on the cheap at under 5 million over 2 years.
- Archie Rapp from the great hockey town of Eveleth(United States Hockey Hall of Fame is located there) is only asking for just over 5 million again over two years.
Thats not a bad starting 5 in fact that is better than some teams are rolling with this season.
- Alex Torres price tag is under 4 million covering two years.
- Alvin Murray is around 4 over two years.
- Mac Peterson want to give it one more year and is a steal under one million on one year.
- Trevor Knoblauch is also only looking for a one year deal around 2 million.
That could be an alright bullpen not great but serviceable at the least.
- Greg Collins is cheap and a fine back up catcher I had him last season and when I am bargain hunting in a few days I will pick him up. One season at 1.3
Thats about is back up catchers are all that's left.
- Harley Dixon can platoon and really you could get around 45 homers through the lenth of the deal of around 3 million over 2.
- Jamie Stynes can still hit a little and is asking for very little. Under 400k on one year.
There is a nice platoon 1st/DH middle of the order.
Secondbase (side note I am not going to look at the contracts anymore)
- Louie Snyder was a Miller last season and was great. He lost another step this off season but he still has the glove and bat to start.
- Dingo Rivera could still start somewhere for sure.
- Brad Daniels is still young and has great range and could be a great utility guy.
Not great but stop gaps.
- Kareem Redmond hold his own at the plate.
- Russell Peters also handles the bat well as well as plays the hot corner solid.
- Russ Lowe is not yet 30 and he could keep the spot warm till some one else steps in
- Not pretty if you ask me some platoons guys I guess so good luck with that I would find a trade partner though.
- Oscar Li is an everyday player and shouldn't embarrass himself in either hitting or defense.
- Errr. Price are all high for me to fish in this pond this season. They will drop though.
- Tony Martinez is a bottom third bat but a very nice defensive guy.
- After that find a platoon yous comfortable with of find a trade partner.
Well there is my look at TJ Max